A sweet dessert for any season.
Source: Souper Diaries
Yield: 4 bowls
- 3 red apples
- 10g bitter apricot kernels
- 10g sweet apricot kernels
- 5 red dates
- 2 honey dates
- 4 cups water
- rock sugar to taste
- Wash apples and cut into thick wedges.
- Wash all dried ingredients (apricot kernels, red dates, honey dates)
- Put all ingredients (except apples) into a soup pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the apples, lower heat and simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours at the most.
Notes: Add figs to combat cough.