This is a great recipe for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. We call it the great Royal Vegetable Spinach Noodle.
We created this because we wanted a quick meal. So we explore what we have remaining in the fridge. The end result is pretty good but we did make a little mistake. We shared the mistake at the bottom of this post.
Marinated spicy pork bulgogi (optional)
Chopped Ginger, garlic & onion
Wholesome spinach noodles
500ml reserved mushroom soaking liquid from above
2 tablespoons oyster sauce (optional)
1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine (hua diao jiu)
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoon Cornstarch with water for thickening
- Stir-fry meat and set aside
- Stir-fry mushroom till soften, Add corn & broccoli
- Pour pre-mix sauce into the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Boil noodles in a separate pot for 3mins. Drain water and soak in cold water and drain
- Mix noodles into the sauce
The mistake we made: We have our Broccoli in a pan way too early. It was a bit overcooked.